Sales of merchandise through vending machines are reported monthly on the State and Local Sales and Use Tax Return. See Important Notice 17-17 for more information.
How and when do I report my vending sales?
- How is the 2.25% local tax on vending sales reported on the sales tax return?
- TNTAP: Filing a Sales Tax Return
- If a Tennessee artist sells his/her artwork throughout the state at different events or temporary locations, how should he/she collect and remit sales tax?
- When is my annual price schedule required to be filed?
- How should a food truck or other mobile vendor register for sales tax purposes, if the vendor travels to different jurisdictions to sell its product?