I live outside of the United States. How can I make a tax payment to the Department of Revenue through the Tennessee Taxpayer Access Point?

International taxpayers should make tax payments to the Department through the ACH Credit option. Please consult our EFT Payments Guide (page four, appendix B) for how to properly submit an ACH Credit payment.

Not finding answers? Submit a request


Powered by Zendesk