My employees are securities agents, and they have a CRD number instead of a license number. How will I look up their professional privilege tax account?

Please use the individual’s CRD number as their license number. This also goes for any other profession that has a registration number that is not called “license”.

To look up a person's professional privilege tax account number, follow these steps:

Select "Look up Professional Privilege Account ID." You will be able to look this up by entering the SSN, profession, and entering the professional’s license number. It is important to match the correct profession with the license number.

Not finding answers? Submit a request


Powered by Zendesk