The Central Business Improvement District (CBID) fee is .25% of the sales price of certain tangible personal property and services. For more information, see important notice #17-02.
How much is the CBID fee?
- What services are subject to sales and use tax in Tennessee?
- What are the state and local sales tax rates in Tennessee?
- Is a charge for labor subject to sales tax?
- Is this a loan that must be repaid?
- I am beginning a business which includes selling liquor for consumption on the premises. I am required to file a price schedule with the Department of Revenue, but I am not sure what my average pour sizes and selling prices will be. What should I do?