An XML file is a file that an approved software vendor typically creates. For more information on how to use an approved software vendor to file your tax return, please click here.
What is an XML file?
- How do I upload a CSV file with my business tax return in TNTAP?
- How do I file sales and use tax online?
- TNTAP: Filing a Business Tax Return
- How do I file business tax online?
- As an out-of-state seller making sales into Tennessee, how do I file my 2019 annual sales and use tax return to include both the local uniform sales tax rate and the local sales tax rate for each jurisdiction?