I own a business with my spouse and I want to register for a logon in TNTAP. What information do I need?

If you own a business with your spouse and have a “marital joint” account type, you have been assigned a new ID type in TNTAP. You will be receiving correspondence soon with your new TNTAP marital joint ID. Please do not use your Social Security Number (SSN) to create your new logon. Alternatively, you may also contact us here or call 615-253-0600. 

Not finding answers? Submit a request


Powered by Zendesk