What if my payment is posted to the wrong account or filing period?

If you made a payment that wasn’t applied to the filing period and/or the tax account you intended, contact us at 615) 253-0600, or toll-free at (800) 342-1003 to have a payment transferred to another account or tax period.

Not finding answers? Submit a request


Powered by Zendesk