Will I be able to make a change to my payment even after I have submitted it to the Department of Revenue?

Yes. It is not too late to make changes to your payment. While a payment is still pending, you can return to your account, cancel the payment and make a new one.

Not finding answers? Submit a request


Powered by Zendesk