- Login to your account in TNTAP.
- From the home screen select “My Profile” button.
- In the “I Want To” section, click “Manage Additional Logons.”
- To change account access details select the logon hyperlink under the “Who Can Currently Logon to Your Accounts” section.
- If you want to change the access level on a specific tax account for this logon, select the account hyperlink in the “Accounts” section.
- Select the “Cancel Access” hyperlink to cancel access to the tax account.
- Select “Change” hyperlink to change the level of access the logon has for the tax account.
search the help desk | find articles | submit a request
Not finding answers? Submit a request