- Login to your account in TNTAP.
- From the home screen select “Settings” button.
- In the “I Want To” section, click “Third Party Access.”
- To change account access details select the logon hyperlink under the “Logons” section.
- Click “Manage Access”
- If you want to change the access level on a specific tax account for this logon, select the access type hyperlink in the “Accounts” section.
- Select “Change” hyperlink to change the level of access the logon has for the tax account
- Select the new type of access and “save”
- Select the “Cancel Access” hyperlink to cancel access to the tax account.
- Click OK.
search the help desk | find articles | submit a request
Not finding answers? Submit a request