Information about what constitutes a case of alcoholic beverages can be found in Rule 1320-4-6-.04.
How does the Tennessee Department of Revenue define a case of alcohol?
- How do I register beer containing 5% - 8% alcohol by weight (ABW)?
- Are common carriers that deliver alcoholic beverages from direct shippers directly to consumers in Tennessee required to report such deliveries to the Department of Revenue?
- If I make sales or transfers to affiliated locations, do I still have to submit a RAP wholesaler/distributor information report?
- Is a new price schedule available, and how do I submit it?
- When an independent management company operates a hotel bar, is the hotel or management company responsible for paying the liquor-by-the-drink (LBD) and sales taxes collected on the hotel bar’s sale of alcoholic beverages?