I am a Sevier County resident who was impacted by the recent wildfires. Where do I find information about potential tax relief available to me?

Tax relief is available to Sevier County residents affected by the area’s recent wildfires. Individuals whose primary and/or secondary residence was damaged or destroyed as a result of the Sevier County wildfires during November 28 through December 9, 2016 can receive a refund for Tennessee sales tax paid up to $3,500 on qualifying items for each residence.  For more information about applying for a sales tax refund, please read our website as well as this important notice.  Businesses who were impacted by the wildfires may also request an extension of time to file their tax returns by contacting the Department through Revenue Help or calling us at 615-253-0600.

Not finding answers? Submit a request


Powered by Zendesk