I received a notice but I no longer own the vehicle.

If you no longer own the vehicle, please report this information to the Department of Revenue by visiting www.driveinsuredtn.com and clicking “respond to your notice.” Then, complete the online questionnaire.

Not finding answers? Submit a request


Powered by Zendesk