What if my vehicle is exempt or its ownership has changed?

To report the vehicle’s exemption status, or to report a change in vehicle ownership, visit www.driveinsuredtn.com. Then, click “respond to your notice,” and complete the online questionnaire within 30 days of the date on your letter.  You will need your VIN and PIN, which are listed on the letter you received, to complete the questionnaire.

Not finding answers? Submit a request


Powered by Zendesk